Monday, August 10, 2015

Super Powers

Who hasn't desired for superpowers? doesn't matter if you a kid or a grown up!
you always end up thinking like, " only if i had superpowers i could fight all my enemies, i could fight away all my problems" right?
Yeah, sometimes even i think so, Sometimes when the miseries reach as high as to choke me i wish i could have superpowers so that i could run away from everything and everyone and just be on my own! fight crimes, rich life, what not! But when i'm in a better state of my mind, i hate this idea of getting superpowers! But why would i hate it? it will help me to achieve everything i ever wanted right? But then it won't be ME achieving it. I would only Be achieving it with the help of superpowers, which in some place of my mind will steal away all the satisfaction and all the happiness and my life would kinda suck, begging to be normal again, begging to be ME again.

Never Get anyone's or anything's help. Be your own SUPERHERO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment