Monday, August 10, 2015

Alone vs Lonely

A so-so friend of mine, she once told me there exists a huge fucking difference between being alone and being lonely!
Alone is when "you've got plenty of people around you, plenty of people willing to be your friend, plenty of people willing to love you, still you choose Not to be with them, then you're ALONE, by your own choice."
Wherein, Loneliness is when, you really have no fucking choice, there are no people around you, no one wants to be your friend, no one wants to love you! If this is you, then my friend you're Lonely and that was never your choice! Like who wants to be lonely?
I always had this notion of being alone! As all great people in history have stayed alone, sacrificed their friends,love, family, everyone! And that was their fucking choice! They loved their work more than people, that's what made then great in the first place!  They were alone by choice! I always wanted to be alone, but fate never left me much of a choice! I was left fucking lonely...
The only one person i wish to talk to in this entire world of 7.3 billion humans, and she ignores me!
For me this is kinda like the whole World is Ignoring me....

No comments:

Post a Comment