Thursday, August 20, 2015

Why do We Value Certain Persons or Things?


Yesterday i was thinking about a friend who i value so much, but she doesn't value me as much as i do! Which made me ponder over why do we value certain things and persons, where as other things and persons have little or no value at all! Why? Why is it some people value money while some people don't, why is it that some rich people do not value food where as the poor do! And this same concept of Value lies in all aspects with almost a same reason!  Can you guess what is that? Lets see if great minds think alike!

Deeply pondering over in grief that she doesn't value me, i realized that we value persons and things that are hard to get! Cause if that person or thing was very cheap and easy to get that thing won't just matter to us. Its the same reason why people value sex from decent girls more than they value sex from a prostitute, its the same reason why poor value even a little amount of food they get because they know they have to work fucking hard to feed themselves. I value her so much in my life cause she is so hard to get, she is way too good for me, we can never happen! I am behind her 24/7 and I'm easily accessible to her whenever she wants or i'll do whatever she wants just at her command! I am easy to get, i am almost of very little or of no value to her! I am easy and she doesn't even wanna meet me and i was dying to meet her.. I am of No Value for Her.!

And who has fun in easy things, human mind was designed to push the limits, it was designed to have fun, it was designed to be greedy, It was designed to constantly be active., so if you just get that thing so easy, it'll gradually loose your attention and that thing or person would be left without any value, and you'll just move on. And that's why playing hard to get almost works every time, except when you can't just play in front of that person and completely surrender, you just want that person, thing, or goal in life so bad that you will be ready to loose your value, ready to lose your pride, more your ego, Your everything.


Never lose HOPE. Keep trying cause hope only means,


H: Hold
O: On
P: Pain
E: Ends

But also Know when to stop trying. Make sure you that thing doesn't just destroy you! Take Care.!

No comments:

Post a Comment